Fi-CH Fully Automatic Cartridge Case Packer
- Packages all kinds of plastic, aluminum or cardboard cartridges in one or two-piece version.
- The overhead „gripper carriage“ supports the cardboard box during filling and throughout it’s way along the taping units. This guarantees 100% stability of the packing process with less sensitivity to box variances.
- The compact modular design enables the machine to be optimally adapted to customer’s individual packaging requirements, while taking up a minimum of space.
- Accessorizing with clip nozzles and adding of standard nozzles in a fully integrated, automatic operating cycle.
- Well designed system for easily adjusted case formats - quickly and simple - change of format accomplished within less than five minutes.
- With a packaging performance rate of 80 cartridges per minute the Fi-CH packer is the ideal supplement to any filling line.
- Trouble-free operation due to latest process control and operater interface.
- Superior safety devices in compliance with European CE-Standard.
|Output:||Up to 80 cartriges per minute (depending on the format of the carton)|
|Types of cartridges:||All standard cartridges|
|Packaging formats:||2x3, 2x4, 2x5, 2x6, 3x4, 3x5, 3x6, 4x4, 4x5, 4x6, 5x4, 5x5 and 5x6 cartridges per carton|
|Nozzle Accessorizing:||1. Automatic clip nozzle stations (rate: 65 nozzles per minute)
2. Fully automatic adding of standard nozzles to the carton
|Sealing of carton:||Integrated in the packer|
|Voltage:||3x400V, 50 Hz or as requested|
|Fuses:||10 ampere||Prozess-Control:||Siemens PLC|
|Air Pressure:||6 bar minimum (90 psi.)|
|Air Consumption:||820 NL per minute|